Consultant Openings for Experienced in CareerNet Technologies, Bangalore
Name of the Company: CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website: www.careernet.co.in
Educational Qualification: MBA
Experience: 1-3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Role: Consultant
Consultant Job Description:
- Understanding Client requirements, Client selection process and identifying profiles of potential candidates who can fit the requirement
- Planning a Search strategy to identify the required profile
- Searching the candidates through internal databases, Job boards and through your own networking
- Understanding the technology and domain of the client.
- Understanding the candidate’s resume, career plans and evaluating role fitment.
- Counseling candidates on how they should plan their career moves.
- Positioning relevant candidates to clients
- Follow-up till the requested position is closed
- Managing client & candidate relationships
- Adherence to Careernet’s Service Excellence framework, comprising of Quality processes, usage of resume database application and participation in employee development initiatives
- Mentor associate consultants in achieving their goals and objectives.
- Should have 1-3 years of experience in recruitment in corporate or consulting firms.
- Should have expertise in recruitment of professionals in specific domains (Applications/Systems/Semicon/KPO/Sales & Marketing/ Non-IT)
Consultant Skills Required:
- Should have good presentation, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Should be an extrovert with high energy and a positive approach, who enjoys being with people.
- Should be a quick learner and target oriented.
- Should be a self starter and Good team player.
At CareerNet, we proactively build and maintain enduring relationships with high quality professionals through the lifecycle of their careers. We carefully nurture these relationships with the support of our world-class technology platform and provide personalized attention to each applicant; advising them on their career paths and helping them navigate through the recruitment process, enriching the overall relationship.
At CareerNet, we have always believed in creating newer business models and delivery mechanisms that create enhanced value for our clients and candidates. Some of our pioneering initiatives are redefining the way talent acquisition and management that is done in India.