Ruby on Rails Developer Openings for Experience in Neev Information Technologies, Bangalore
Name of the Company: Neev Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Company Website: www.neevtech.com
Educational Qualification: B.E / B.Tech, M.Sc / M.C.A
Experience: 1.5 to 4.5 years
Job Location: Banlgaore
Job Role: Ruby on Rails Developer
Ruby on Rails Developer Job Description:
- Clear understanding of OOPs and MVC
- Native application coding
- Around 1.5-2yrs experience in RoR (version 2.x or 3.x) testing, migration, plugins, gems, inheritance, filters, helpers, caching. Experience in PHP, Python will also be considered.
- Working knowledge of database/tables, SQL
- Deployment using capistrano or something else
- Optimization: page(yslow), db
- Memcache, Full text search (solr, sphinx, ferret)
- Work on RoR based projects
- Write unit , integration tests using rails
At Neev, we understand how your customers engage in the connected world. Our know-how of the newest ecosystems your customers are in – web, social and mobile combined with our solutions-oriented approach towards service, whether a portal, an application or a new product development are targeted towards helping you achieve the best possible value, at the lowest cost and fastest time-to-market.
We foster a culture of entrepreneurship, the constant quest to learn, unlearn, evolve and build a strong fundamental base that delivers the best each time. Our approach is consultative and our teams adhere to stringent engineering processes and quality standards. Apart from technical competence, we focus on delivering a value-added solution. With our flexible engagement models, your project is always delivered on-time and on-budget.
Send Resume to : email@example.com
Tagged: Ruby on Rails Developer