Software Engineer Job for Experienced in Firetide, Bangalore
Name of the Company: Firetide
Company Website: www.firetide.com
Educational Qualification: B.E / B.Tech in EE or CS
Job Experience: 1+ years of experience
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Role: Software Engineer Job
Software Engineer Job Position Summary and Scope of Responsibilities
In this role, the person will be responsible for full lifecycle development of Element Management application to manage the wireless mesh. Development is done in Java and C using an object-oriented database. As a member of the development team, the candidate will be responsible for design and development of a scalable, robust, and state-of-the-art element management functionality of the wireless mesh.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of high-availability distributed system with significant hands-on experience in building large-scale Java applications. Candidate is expected to be 100% hands-on and lead the team for the design, implementation and testing of new NMS products and features.
Software Engineer Job Qualification and Technical Requirements
- Minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in EE or CS is required.
- Must have knowledge of Core Java, RMI, Swings, AWT, JDBC and SQL
- Must have knowledge of Networking domain related to fundamental networking protocols like TCP/IP is preferred.
Optional but preferred
- 1+ years of experience in SDLC in Java development projects is required
- Proven track record delivering high-quality software.
- Experience in building EMS/NMS and understanding of overall EMS and NMS schemes is highly preferred.
- Understanding of SNMP agent development and MIB design is preferred.
- Experience designing, exporting and using XML RPC APIs is preferred.
- Software engineering fluency and knowledge of C is preferred
- Understanding of FCAPS is preferred.
Principals only. Please no phone calls about this job posting.
Firetide is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you’d like to join our world-class team, we’re proud to offer great competitive compensation and benefit packages for a diverse workforce. This “Total Compensation” gives you security for today, helps you plan for the future, and enables you to balance work and life.
- Please include SE of NMS in email subject line
Email cover letter, resume and salary to email@example.com
Tagged: Software Engineer Job